Tuesday, November 17, 2009

neglect

I have neglected this poor poor blog! I was waiting until I had more updates because there wasn't anything too exciting happening here for quite a while so now we can keep this going! Tyler has a job!!! At Americold here in Ontario! Which we love because our steps to moving out of the parents are becoming smaller as the savings account is becoming bigger! :) I am still working at Brewsky's which I absolutely love! The people there crack me up, I get to work with friends and I get to see everyone around! Tyler is also still volunteer firefighting, which he loves, although the calls are pretty slim right now! 
 I'm sorry for anyone who does read this, even if you are some strange passerby! :) I have found a new blogging time! 6 on Tuesdays because Tyler has drill and Biggest Loser doesn't start till 7! So here is where I will be! 

No comments: